Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to me -

Sunny, but extremely windy with a high of 57.

Bedford Fields delivered my Galaxy Magnolia Don bought me for my birthday at about 8:30. Unfortunately, this bad boy is in a 15 gallon container, so that translates to hours of picking and digging in the rock shelf we live on. It's going up by the patio, someday he'll bring shade to the backyard and patio area.

The Bluejays love to fly between the trees and sit in them while waiting for their turn at the peanut trays. The birds are going to go crazy over the fruit trees, which I planted just as much for them as for myself.

I think "all" of the wildlife is going to love our fruit; blueberries, blackberries, black-raspberries, strawberries, . . . in fact, I wonder if there will be anything leftover for Don and I?