Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Warm and dry -

Spent the day watering the West side of the lower yard, high of 83 with low humidity.

It seemed warmer than it was for some reason. I called the doctor in between sprinkler settings about the adverse reaction I was having to the antibiotics, and she didn't think that was the problem.

After seeing the doctor at 4:30 and doing some preliminary tests, she sent me to the hospital to get a CT scan and an ultra-sound. The CT scan was normal, and the ultra-sound showed a very slight narrowing of the carotid artery on the left side. I am going to have an echo-cardiogram done Wednesday June 9th at 2:30. I am also to start an aspirin a day regimen.

I still felt a little dizzy today, but felt a lot better than yesterday. I'm afraid except for watering the poor yard got ignored.